Forewarned is forearmed!
There are many more options available for purchasing cats than a few decades ago.
Knowing what questions to ask and what questions you may be asked can help you to get off to a flying start in welcoming your new companion into your home.
I can help you to:
- Choose a cat that will suit your lifestyle
- Find a licensed breeder* or a reliable rescue
- Prepare for a new arrival
- Introduce another animal into a home that already has animals
- Find a feline qualified trainer if you are not within my catchment area
- Find a safe, reliable house sitter or a licensed boarding establishment*.
All advice packages are customised to your specific needs.
Please note that this is general, pre-purchase advice only. Please discuss options for training or a behavioural consultation to solve problems with an existing cat or dog.
* Since October 2018, anyone breeding and selling a cat and offering boarding of any sort away from your home is required to be inspected and licensed by their local authority.
Contact me now because prevention is better than cure.