Give your puppy the best start in life possible with a
Puppy Start Right course.
Raising a puppy is one of the most exciting things that you can do, but it can also be unexpectedly challenging. You don’t have to do it alone.
Booking a Puppy Start Right course means that you can benefit from the most up-to date knowledge and experience and learn in a way that suits you and your puppy.
Your puppy will participate in 8 weekly lessons where you will learn how to provide everything you need for your new dog and where your puppy can start out life with you in a safe, fun way. Lessons are supplemented by easy to understand information including puppy development, social behaviour and communication, puppy health and problem prevention and solutions.
A Puppy Start Right course will help you with:
- Stress-free house training
- Walking on a loose lead
- Confidence at home and in the outside world
- Good manners around food and toys
- Good manners around people and other dogs
- Safety around children
- Safety around other animals…
…and much more!
At least 1 lesson in the course will be in a local park so that you can practice what you have learned in the “real world”.
Each course includes:
At least one set of notes, information or advice every week
Help and advice via e-mail or telephone between sessions
A “Puppy Passport” and unique special offer
The Puppy Start Right Graduate gift box
Exclusive discounts on further training.
You can choose flexible private, one-to-one lessons customised to suit your dog and your lifestyle, or a group course*. Group courses have a maximum of four dogs in each class with plenty of time for problem solving and questions.
Puppy Start Right 1: 7 weekly, consecutive, one-to-one lessons + 1 workshop, regular handouts and e-mail support.
Puppy Start Right 2: 7 weekly, consecutive, group lessons + 1 workshop, regular handouts and e-mail support.
Puppy Start Right gives you the foundations for having a dog that can go anywhere at anytime and make you a proud owner.
Take the first step on the road to having your ideal dog and contact R+ Dog Training now.
* Please note that group courses are currently not available indoors due to Covid-19 restrictions. Outdoor classes in a your garden or local park are possible, but a minimum of four people must book before the course can start. If you would like to choose this option, why not recommend the course so that you can help your puppy along the right road as soon as possible?